Sunday, July 14, 2013

Getting Paid to Get Healthy...Why the Heck Not?

So I found this cool deal with Omron Fitness where you work as a travel ambassador.  I would have to agree to walk 10,000 steps a day with their new product, the tri-axis pedometer.  It allows you to upload the data from your walks, and it doesn't count steps from movement in the car and other things like that. 



This is what Omron Fitness is saying about it in their own words, "Omron wants to test out a new product, the Tri-Axis Pedometer, which connects to OmronFitness.com where you can upload your data, set goals & track your progress. The pedometer track steps, including brisk aerobic steps, calories and distance. It also counts steps accurately when positioned flat, vertically or horizontally. But it doesn’t count your “steps” when you are jolting around in the car like other pedometers do. (This isn’t good in case you were wondering.) The Tri-Axis pedometer also automatically reset daily and stores up to 22 days in memory and 7 days on display."

Sounds pretty cool right!  I've only been blogging a short while, but I think this would be a really awesome opportunity.  It would be interesting to know how many steps I walk in a day, and I wouldn't mind keeping y'all updated on my progress and posting results. 

I know people have been seeing my blog posts, so if you can help me out and leave a little shout out or just some encouraging words in the comment field below just to let me know you're there, that would be awesome! 

Thanks for letting me know you care and the things I post mean something to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment